Residental HVAC Sales Consultant Jobs/Careers in Garner, NC
Comfort Advisors will be required to maintain the performance standards required for this position.
Comfort Advisor’s Responsibility and Job Description:
- The Comfort Advisor is required to attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- The Comfort Advisor takes full responsibility for correct pricing, financing and mathematics. Quote unlisted labor – intensive jobs with little or no equipment at $3,500 per crew per day.
- Comfort advisors will be responsible for knowing the company’s sales policies and procedures.
- Comfort advisors will be responsible for handling all sales leads furnished by the company in a timely and professional manner and communicating the disposition of each lead with the Lead Coordinator.
- Comfort advisors agree to be available by phone 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM, daily.
- Commission is paid on the job only after signed work orders, down payments and/ or financing is approved, work is complete, and the company is paid in full.
- Comfort advisors must familiarize themselves with the company’s payment terms and communicate these terms with the customers, at the time the contract is signed.
- Other compensation benefits such as vacation, health insurance contribution and 401K are available, and are subject to the company’s current policies as stated in the current employee handbook.
- The calculation for weekly vacation pay is W2 income/ 52 weeks x .75.
- In consideration of this commission structure, bonuses and benefit package, the Comfort Advisor agrees to not contact or solicit business from any customer of Comfort Services for a period of 5 years after termination, or separation of employment and this agreement.
- Customer information is to be researched for credit information prior to installations. Comfort advisors are responsible for the collection of any money due Comfort Services.
- Commission is compensable when the job is sold, installed and all paperwork, credit applications, contracts and any other necessary documentation relative to the job are signed by the customer, approved by the manager and the job is paid in full. Job paperwork must be submitted to the sales manager prior to the day of install. Comfort Services payment terms are C.O.D., comfort advisors are not permitted to negotiate payment terms on a sale otherwise. NO commission will be paid on jobs with outstanding balances.
- Comfort Services will provide the major portion of sales leads, but the Comfort Advisor is responsible for generating 10% of their own leads.
- Comfort Advisor will be required to communicate on a daily basis with the service center lead coordinator with all the outcomes and the status of each lead dispatched.
- It is found that estimating error, or omission, that was due to negligence of the Comfort Advisor or a job sold over the phone may result in forfeiture of all or part of that jobs commission.
- Comfort Advisor will be provided a company issued digital camera or a digital camera allowance and are required to take digital photographs of every job sold.
- Comfort Advisor will be required to place a Comfort Services yard sign in the front yard of every job
sold (where applicable) at the time of contract signing and the sign will be removed by the installers or comfort advisor after the installation is complete. Referrals should be asked for and customer satisfaction should be confirmed at this point.
- See attached job description.
Employee Benefits and Compensation
- Comfort Advisor will be eligible for all company provided benefits available to full-time employees.
- All sales employees will be classified as an exempt employee eligible for the following compensation structure payable weekly.
o Commission structure will be determined by the GM in accordance with marketplace demands and industry standards. At the end of the commission period, reconciliation will occur between the draw that the employee received, and the sales commissions earned for that period. Any additional amount owed; the employee will be paid. If the employee’s draw exceeds the commission in a particular commission period, the employee will not receive a commission for the commission period. The employee will then go into a negative against future draws until the amount received from the future commissions exceeds that received from the previous draws.
- Comfort Advisor will be provided at the discretion of Management, a company vehicle, gas card, IPhone, IPad and laptop. Comfort Advisor agrees to abide by all company vehicle policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)