Comfort Services’ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to service our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you and your family. We are open and here to serve you. We have added new protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health, and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
These measures include:
- Wash hands frequently. Especially before entering and after leaving a customer’s homes.
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain a recommended safe distance at all times.
- Each Team Member will wear protective gloves as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home.
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.
- Our staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others.